- 1 What can I say instead of a lot?
- 2 What is a synonym for large amount?
- 3 How do you say you have a lot of something?
- 4 What is a word for lots?
- 5 What is a large amount of something?
- 6 What is producing a large amount of something?
- 7 How do you describe a large area?
- 8 How do you say someone has a lot of something?
- 9 What is it called when you use all of something?
- 10 What does FCUK stand for?
- 11 What is a synonym for a lot of experience?
- 12 What is the synonym of happy?
- 13 What is the synonym of greatly?
What can I say instead of a lot?
What follows is a list of alternatives to “a lot.” Consider using these more descriptive words and phrases in your next project.
- a good deal.
- a great deal.
- a large number.
- a whole heap.
- an abundance.
- copious, copious amount.
What is a synonym for large amount?
Some common synonyms of huge are colossal, enormous, gigantic, immense, mammoth, and vast. While all these words mean “exceedingly large,” huge commonly suggests an immensity of bulk or amount.
How do you say you have a lot of something?
- substantial. adjective. large in amount or degree.
- considerable. adjective. large in size, amount, or degree.
- extensive. adjective. very large in amount or degree.
- enormous. adjective. very large in size or quantity.
- huge. adjective. extremely large in number, amount, or degree.
- great. adjective.
- large. adjective.
- high. adjective.
What is a word for lots?
oodles, legion, wad, scads, plenty, slew, slathers, acres, tons, gobs, realty, reams, loads, galore, many.
What is a large amount of something?
quantity. noun. a large amount of something.
What is producing a large amount of something?
If you’re productive, that means you do a lot — you create or produce large amounts of something.
How do you describe a large area?
“A large, extensive geographical area, spanning several regions ” reminds me of terms like subcontinent , landmass, expanse, district, range , and the aforementioned territory, except pluralized.
How do you say someone has a lot of something?
They include copious, abundant, lavish, rich, extensive, ample, overflowing, bountiful and profuse.
What is it called when you use all of something?
Synecdoche is a figure of speech referring to when a part of something is used to refer to the whole, such as in the phrase “all hands on deck,” where “hands” are people. The terms metonymy and synecdoche refer to two similar figures of speech used as rhetorical devices.
What does FCUK stand for?
French Connection (also branded as FCUK or fcuk) is a UK-based global retailer and wholesaler of fashion clothing, accessories and homeware.
What is a synonym for a lot of experience?
n. 1 contact, doing, evidence, exposure, familiarity, involvement, know-how (informal) knowledge, observation, participation, practice, proof, training, trial, understanding.
What is the synonym of happy?
cheerful, contented, overjoyed, ecstatic, elated, joyous, delighted, pleased, pleasant, lively, merry, peaceful, upbeat, joyful, glad, jubilant, thrilled, successful, apt, fortunate.
What is the synonym of greatly?
In this page you can discover 30 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for greatly, like: extremely, highly, eminently, exceedingly, extra, most, awful, vastly, dreadfully, unremarkably and exceptionally.