- 1 Is Warband free?
- 2 What time period is Warband set?
- 3 How do I get good at Warband?
- 4 How much GB is Mount and Blade Warband?
- 5 What happens if you retire from adventuring Warband?
- 6 Can you beat Mount and Blade?
- 7 How much does Bannerlord cost?
- 8 What are Swadians good at?
- 9 How do you become king in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 10 What is the best weapon in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 11 How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
Is Warband free?
Mount & Blade: Warband is the iconic entry in the series that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system. Free-form sandbox gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
What time period is Warband set?
It features historical battles from the Napoleonic era of up to 200 players with over 220 unique historical units, controllable artillery pieces, destructible environments and six selectable nations: France, Britain, Prussia, Austria, Russia and the Rheinbund (the latter added in the 1.2 patch).
How do I get good at Warband?
10 Tips to Improving Your Skills in Mount & Blade: Warband – A Beginner’s Guide
- Recruit Lords. There is an upside and a downside to recruiting lords.
- Don’t Elope.
- Control Your Troops.
- You Are Not Using the Lance Enough.
- Want to Speed Up the Map?
- Need More Renown?
- Keep Your Morale Up.
- Get Your Strength Up First.
How much GB is Mount and Blade Warband?
Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Memory: 1 GB RAM. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / ATi Radeon 2400 or better. Hard Drive: 1 GB available space.
What happens if you retire from adventuring Warband?
Your retirement life. Your life post-adventuring will be shown as soon as you choose the retire option. This can be read before actually choosing between real retirement or rejoining the game, so you don’t have to risk losing your saved data. There are no hard caps on your score; it can go below 0 and well over 5000.
Can you beat Mount and Blade?
Mount & Blade is a “sandbox” game, which means that it’s more of a simulation than a typical game. There is no end goal, no ultimate win condition.
How much does Bannerlord cost?
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord price is $49.99 / £39.99 / €49.99 and will stick through to the full release of the game.
What are Swadians good at?
The Swadians have good calvary but the rest of their troops can be rolled over with ease. The Vaegirs have good calvary (not as good as Swadian) but their main advantage is good archers and spam units. However many don’t have shields go get cut to pieces by Archers.
How do you become king in Mount and Blade Warband?
1) Continue to take castles and towns and always demand them to be awarded to you. Once of these times the king will refuse. At that point, you will be given a choice to revolt. Do that and all your towns/castles/villages become your own faction and you – the king.
What is the best weapon in Mount and Blade Warband?
Best weapon in warband? Long hafted mace because it has a long range, its versatile, it can knock people down leaving them at a disadvantage, and it swings relatively quick. You can also use it with a shield, although its not the best for a shield, as it can only stab.
How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
4 Answers. You can earn a lot of money by finding tournaments and entering them. The tournament reward is usually not too great, but its possible to earn a few thousand denars by betting on yourself. If you place a max bet on yourself each round, you can earn up to 4000.