- 1 Who is No 1 richest man?
- 2 Who is the top 20 billionaire in the world?
- 3 Who is the 100 richest person in the world?
- 4 Who are the top 500 richest in the world?
- 5 Who is the poorest person in the world?
- 6 Who is the richest kid in the world?
- 7 Who is the richest kid in America?
- 8 What is Tom Cruise worth?
- 9 Who is a trillionaire 2021?
- 10 Who is the richest Youtuber?
- 11 How rich is the Queen?
- 12 Who is the richest girl in the world?
- 13 Who was the first billionaire?
Who is No 1 richest man?
Top 10 richest people in the world
- Jeff Bezos – $201.7 billion.
- Elon Musk – $195.3 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $187.1 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg – $135 billion.
- Bill Gates – $132 billion.
- Larry Page – $123.1 billion.
- Sergey Brin – $118.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $117.4 billion.
Who is the top 20 billionaire in the world?
Top 20 richest people in the world: some interesting facts about
- Bernard Arnault. LVMH – France Chairman and CEO Bernard Arnault rank number one in the world in terms of riches.
- Elon Musk.
- Bill Gates.
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison.
- Larry Page.
- Sergey Brin.
- Warren Buffet.
Who is the 100 richest person in the world?
Top 100 Richest People In The World
- Elon Musk. $192 Billion.
- Jeff Bezos. $190 Billion.
- Bernard Arnault. $164 Billion.
- Bill Gates. $151 Billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. $135 Billion.
- Larry Page. $125 Billion.
- Sergey Brin. $121 Billion.
- Warren Buffett. $105 Billion.
Who are the top 500 richest in the world?
View profiles for each of the world’s 500 richest people, see the biggest movers, and compare fortunes or track returns.
- #1. Elon Musk. $205B.
- #2. Jeff Bezos. $200B.
- #3. Bernard Arnault. $159B.
- #4. Bill Gates. $151B.
- #5. Mark Zuckerberg. $136B.
Who is the poorest person in the world?
1. Who is the poorest person in the world? Jerome Kerviel is the poorest person on the planet.
Who is the richest kid in the world?
The richest kid in the world is Prince George Alexander Louis who is worth approximately $1 billion dollars as of today.
Who is the richest kid in America?
According to the US Sun, Blue Ivy Carter tops the list of the richest kids in America. The daughter of Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and Beyoncé Knowles-Carter has an estimated net worth of $500 million.
What is Tom Cruise worth?
Tom Cruise Net Worth Tom Cruise’s estimated net worth is $600 million.
Who is a trillionaire 2021?
Bill Gates: $124 Billion. Mark Zuckerberg: $97 Billion. Warren Buffett: $96 Billion. Larry Ellison: $93 Billion.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
How rich is the Queen?
Sandringham House and Balmoral Castle are privately owned by the Queen. Forbes magazine estimated the Queen’s net worth at around $500 million (about £325 million) in 2011, while an analysis by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index put it at $425 million (about £275 million) in 2015.
Who is the richest girl in the world?
Meet the richest woman in the world, L’Oreal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, whose US$93 billion net worth is helping to restore the Notre-Dame cathedral.
Who was the first billionaire?
John D. Rockefeller is held to be the world’s first official billionaire, achieving that status in 1916 largely through his ownership of Standard Oil.