- 1 Will there be a season 8 of Clone Wars?
- 2 Why is Clone Wars Season 7 so bad?
- 3 Is Clone Wars Season 7 GOOD?
- 4 Is Clone Wars Season 7 over?
- 5 Was Ahsoka killed by Vader?
- 6 Will there be a Mandalorian season 3?
- 7 Did George Lucas help with the Clone Wars Season 7?
- 8 What is the best Clone Wars episode?
- 9 What should I watch before Clone Wars season 7?
- 10 Should I watch rebels before Clone Wars Season 7?
- 11 Is Clone Wars Season 7 in chronological order?
- 12 How old is Ahsoka in Clone Wars Season 7?
- 13 Is ahsoka dead?
- 14 How did Anakin get his scar?
- 15 How many Jedi survived Order 66?
Will there be a season 8 of Clone Wars?
The eighth season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is to air on Cartoon Network in fall 2018. It had been kept secret from fans, but it was eventually revealed that Dave Filoni and George Lucas will work on two full 20-episode seasons whilst making Rebels.
Why is Clone Wars Season 7 so bad?
My biggest complaint about season seven was the lack of focus. The first four episodes of the season focused on ‘the Bad Batch’, a group of dysfunctional normal clones who were chosen to be exceptional special forces clones. The season then closes out with two episodes about the Mandalorian War and two about Order 66.
Is Clone Wars Season 7 GOOD?
Aug 20, 2020 | Rating: 9/10 | Full Review… These last four episodes of Clone Wars is the best Star Wars movie I’ve seen in a while. Season 7 was really all about the final story, and it was more than worth reviving the series for, and stands alongside the very best from the series and its sequel.
Is Clone Wars Season 7 over?
The seventh and final season of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” has finally given the beloved Disney show a proper end. The final season was everything the Star Wars fanbase hoped for, and more.
Was Ahsoka killed by Vader?
Darth Vader did not kill Ahsoka Tano. After their fight took place, Ezra went back in time to pull her to safety. This would imply she would have died if he had not.
Will there be a Mandalorian season 3?
The slightly bad news is that The Mandalorian Season Three will return later than we’ve seen in the past, with Disney confirming that the release date is Christmas 2021. 1
Did George Lucas help with the Clone Wars Season 7?
For years, he served as one of the executive producers, spearheading The Clone Wars alongside Filoni. It was Lucas who helped shape Ahsoka Tano, Clone Wars’ breakout character.
What is the best Clone Wars episode?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Best Episodes, According to Fans
- “Revenge” (Season 4) – Average Rating: 9.1.
- “Carnage of Krell” (Season 4) — Average Rating: 9.4.
- “The Lawless” (Season 5) – Average Rating: 9.7.
- “The Wrong Jedi” (Season 5) – Average Rating: 9.7.
- “Old Friends Not Forgotten” (Season 7) – Average Rating: 9.8.
What should I watch before Clone Wars season 7?
The 20 Clone Wars episodes to watch before season 7, according to Disney Plus
- “Ambush,” season 1, episode 1.
- “Rookies,” season 1, episode 5.
- “Landing at Point Rain,” season 2, episode 5.
- “Weapons Factory,” season 2, episode 6.
- “Legacy of Terror,” season 2, episode 7.
- “Brain Invaders,” season 2, episode 8.
Should I watch rebels before Clone Wars Season 7?
No, wait until you’re done Clone wars. Rebels would spoil the outcome of Clone wars, while in return you would only get one or two little easter eggs. After season 7 is finished, watch just the highlights of rebels.
Is Clone Wars Season 7 in chronological order?
Just like most other seasons of The Clone Wars, Season 7 was not told in chronological order itself, although the season’s events all took place after the events of the show’s sixth season.
How old is Ahsoka in Clone Wars Season 7?
Click to start this article in Ahsoka Tano was born in 36 BBY, which means she was 14 years old when the Clone Wars began (when she first appeared on-screen) and 17 years old when they ended during Revenge of the Sith and immediately after the Siege of Mandalore (as shown in Clone Wars season 7).
Is ahsoka dead?
She even died during a series of events on Mortis, but the Daughter, a Force wielder who personified the light side, sacrificed herself to bring Tano back to life.
How did Anakin get his scar?
In the Expanded Universe, Anakin received the scar over his right eye during a lightsaber fight with Asajj Ventress. Ventress tries to bait him to engage in a battle with her. Anakin is unbalanced out of anger and Ventress takes this chance to play with him. Ventress scars Anakin just to mock him.
How many Jedi survived Order 66?
Although Order 66 greatly depleted the Jedi Order’s ranks, with an estimated less than 100 Jedi surviving it, it was only the beginning of the Great Jedi Purge, which stretched on for years and claimed the lives of many of the survivors of the initial onslaught.